How To Make Pasta
Pasta is a special meal liked by kids as they like to take it in their lunch. You can make it more healthy and delicious with the help of vegetables and meat. It will be quite satisfying to make delicious and healthy pasta at home for your kids and for your guests. It will be a great evening snack so it will be quite interesting to learn how to make pasta. Cooking pasta is an art and anyone can learn it after accumulating required ingredients. It is easy to learn how to make pasta with the help of following steps:
Without following ingredients you cannot learn how to make pasta:
- Stock Pot
- Long Handled Spoon Cooking Time: 20 Minutes
- Carefully measure pasta because 1 cup uncooked pasta is equal to 2 cups cooked pasta. Take large stockpot and fill it with water to cook pasta sticks.
- You can add salt to get better taste of pasta but do not increase its quantity as it will ruin your dish. Add pasta in boiling water to avoid sticking and keep it stir and stir.
- Do not add oil in the pasta as the oil will make it slippery and keep pasta boiling for 8 to 12 minutes or check the directions available on package of pasta.
- Cut all vegetables in cube shape small pieces and stir fry them by adding required spices in pasta. Do not try to cook different types of pasta's in one pot because every type of pasta requires different cooking time.
- Be careful while cooking pasta and keep an eye on timer while cooking pasta because pasta can overcook really quickly.
- Do not rinse pasta with cold water because it can ruin the structure and taste of pasta. It will ruin outer layer of pasta and limit its ability to absorb flavors.
- Carefully prepare veggies and meat by adding right amount of spices and sauces before mixing it in the pasta. You can add different flavors and colors in the pasta according to the priorities of your kids.
- To get additional taste, you can prepare pasta sauce with the use of fresh tomatoes, mushroom, garlic and clove. Sauce can be more spicy and tasty with the use of different spices in it.
Following are some easy steps that will help you to learn how to make pasta for your family members: